Meet The Hocus Pocus Puppies! – Adopted - DRR Alumni
The Hocus Pocus Puppies are searching for a forever home!
Sex: Male & Female
The Hocus Pocus Puppies‘s Story
❤️The Hocus Pocus Litter is Available❤️
Please READ the bio and adoption requirements first to make sure you are a perfect fit BEFORE APPLYING.
Meet the Hocus Pocus Puppies! Our mom was brought into the rescue very pregnant, because her owners knew that DRR would take the absolute best care of her – and us! Well, they’ve done just that and now, at 8-9 weeks old, we’re ready to move on to our forever families!
Please note that you are applying for A SINGLE puppy in this litter (not a specific one, and not more than one). If selected, we will place you with the best option for your family and you will be invited to a meet and greet (with the intention of adopting) where your immediate family (including children and fully vaccinated dogs) will be given the opportunity to interact with and be placed with the best match.
- Must have a private fenced in yard with at least a 6ft fence. These puppies are not fully vaccinated and cannot be in shared spaces where other dogs frequent yet (for risk of contracting illness or disease). Additionally, residence must have a 6ft fence solution as these dogs could be as big as 50-60lbs.
- Must be aware of shedding potential. These puppies are mixed with several different breeds, many of which shed. If allergies are a concern, or you are looking for a non-shedding dog, please don’t apply.
- Another friendly dog in the home. If no other dog in the home, please explain in your application how you plan to socialize your new puppy with other healthy, vaccinated dogs inside and outside of the home.
- Work from home adult is preferred. If you do work away from the home, please explain in your application how you plan to continue with potty training (minimum every 2 hours), socialization, and physical/mental stimulation throughout the days when you are away.
- Older kids preferred. If kids in the home, we ask that they do not carry, roughhouse, or discipline the puppy as this can lead to physical accidents or negative experiences impacting the puppy long-term.
If you meet all of the requirements and live within 350 miles of Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, please apply at www.doodlerockrescue.org
The Hocus Pocus Puppies have received age appropriate shots and microchips. HW-. Sterilization to be completed at 6 months and covered by DRR
Good With Kids? Yes
Good With Dogs? Yes, All dogs
Good With Cats? Unknown
Energy Level: High Energy
Separation Anxiety: No
Potty Trained: Needs Work
Crate Trained: Needs Work
Leash Trained: Needs Work
Basic Commands: Needs Work